The Tracking Studio (A)
Neve 6235 Console
- Total of 48 Inboard Channels of Discrete Neve Mic Pre/EQ’s
- Custom Built for Holland National Television in 1979 to Neve’s broadcast spec.
- 36 inputs featuring 33114 discrete input modules (1081 pre’s) 3-band EQ and high/low pass filters.
- 16 monitor inputs, 4 Aux inputs, 8 subgroup outputs.
- 8 33314a compressor/limiters
- Analog VU metering on 36 channels and plasma PPM metering on 8 busses and 8 monitor inputs.
- Featuring dual Dorrough Digital VU/PPM meters and DOD RTA’s on 2-Track output or other selectable sources.
- FURMAN balanced power isolation system and voltage regulators
- 796-Point 1/4″ Mil-Spec TRS patchbay
Neve Melbourn Console
- 12 x 3114 Mic/EQ Modules (1081 Pre’s)
- 2 Bus+Aux+Cue+Solo
- Direct Outs, Inserts, etc.
Pro-Tools 10 HDX 32-bit with Avid 16 x 16 HDX interfaces
- Intel-based, 12-Core MacPro with 32 GB RAM
- 32 Analog I/O on Digidesign 192 KHz interfaces
- 2+ TB hard disk space with DVD/CD/Tape backups
- SYNC I/O with blackburst generator
- Waves Platinum bundle, Auto Tune and Tons of plug-ins and audio software
Custom EAW Active Main Monitors
- 18″ Subwoofer, 2 x 15″ woofers, 6″ mids, 2″ tweeters per side, 6000 watts total!
Mytek Private Cue
- Headphone Mixing System- industry standard
Studer A827 2″ 24-Track Analog Tape Recorder
- The industry standard for world-class sound quality.
- Biased for Quantegy GP-9 and 456 at 30 ips
- Easily recalibrated for other tape formulations as necessary
(please specify your needs prior to your session)
- Features LYNX Timeline II synchronizer for SMPTE/Blackburst
| 48 South Macdonald Street Mesa, AZ 85210 | 480.892.6585